Jake and/or Francis: Any recruiting rumors? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jake and/or Francis: Any recruiting rumors?

I hate to do this because its just gonna piss some of you off...but I expect some significant news (not sure if its good or bad yet, but I think its good) to break in the next 24-48 hours. I can't disclose details yet...it could be detrimental. You guys will know it when you see it. (not DC2 -related).
How about Fab Melo's case is dropped with no further repercussions

Drummond is going to be ineligible. Noel is reclassifying to '12 and going to commit. The reason Jake doesn't know if it is good news or bad is he isn't sure if Noel is coming to Cuse or going to take Drummond's vacated spot at UConn. Just my guess.
Drummond won't be ineligible for long at all, IMO, it wasn't that big of a deal and he'll probably be playing when their season starts. What would Drummond (a 2011 recruit) have to do with Noel (a most likely 2013 recruit)? No correlation whatsoever.

Melo joining the staff during the lockout.

he will lockup the #1 class for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. 2016 might be too young at this point.

That would be awesome. Luke Walton joined the Memphis staff, he knows Pastner from his days at Arizona. Melo coaching and working out in the Melo center wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom