jake - bees or francis | Syracusefan.com

jake - bees or francis

goodroc

Starter
so should we assume that no new news is good news that things are the same with Noel?

If he comes hear great lets throw a parade downtown. If he does not then we still have DC2 and lets go

I have come to find out He is the one making the decision not me or anyother cuse fan even as much as we may want him

Just have to wait and see what happens and hope he chooses us

Won't all of you feel silly when you find out that BRNFVRCUSE is really NN posting on this board?
And we all bet $10000 then he beats Reese one on one

I am resigned to the fact that Noel will choose either Kentucky, Syracuse or Georgetown.

Won't all of you feel silly when you find out that BRNFVRCUSE is really NN posting on this board?

That made me LOL for real. That would be too funny if it were the case!

I am resigned to the fact that Noel will choose either Kentucky, Syracuse or Georgetown.

THAT is fantastic news!!! We are in his final three?? And all this time I thought we were a dark horse in the race!

Then the bigger questions would be, in order:

1. Why does Nerlens have "Bernie Fine Fever"?
and
2. Why does Nerlens drop an a-bomb on every single thread on this board that has even the faintest glimmer of hope for some recruiting information (or adult discussion), thus insuring that all turn into a complete mockery and no information is ever revealed as a result? Oh yeah and make us all look like jack-asses in the process.

If he comes hear great lets throw a parade downtown. If he does not then we still have DC2 and lets go

I have come to find out He is the one making the decision not me or anyother cuse fan even as much as we may want him

Just have to wait and see what happens and hope he chooses us
I am late to this party, but can't we try speaking English. Most 4th graders would not say "comes hear" -- unless they wanted you to come and hear something.

I am late to this party, but can't we try speaking English. Most 4th graders would not say "comes hear" -- unless they wanted you to come and hear something.
You might be late to this party but just stick around and another one will start again soon. He's good for for at least two or three per day.

who cares about spelling alot of us bleed su sports not education. So cantor get Noel on campus.
It Feels good to say that.

can't he say that Too,to,Two

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom