The new seats in the 300 level | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The new seats in the 300 level

Same here...a little tight but not horrible. If you are 250+ lbs you probably want the 100 or 200s.
HEY MARK! I resemble that remark. I'm 6'2" and Im 275, yeah should be 230ish, but I like the new seats for the conformity and keep ur acheeks where they are supposed to be. I use to buy seat backs to keep my actual number seat. I don't get the complaints about the width... planes are worse, but the lean back is still there with some. The only thing it didn't solve is tall people with long legs.. I get hit by the lean backs all the time still.

My 331 seats weren't uncomfortable, it was the 30 up/downs that did in my back. Must have been a banner night for concessions.
That is definitely a drawback now.

My 331 seats weren't uncomfortable, it was the 30 up/downs that did in my back. Must have been a banner night for concessions.
lol that was me last week

I had the same problem as in the middle airplane seat. A normal sized guy sat next to me, with his sweatpants side pockets loaded with stuff. So now you spend the whole game with his pocket of stuff pushing against your leg, he probably doesn't even realize it. What are you supposed to do? If you mention it bothers you, do you end up getting slugged?

You just have to hope there's an open seat and move.

The guy in front of me constantly leaned back on my knees the whole game too. Just oblivious...

One thing I don't understand is why they keep it so cold in the dome. Is this just in the 300's where you have a cold breeze on the back of your head the whole game? It's a beautiful 70s outside, and the dome is like low 60s with a breeze. It's too warm outside for a jacket, but you need it inside and it will still be cold. It really ruins the idea of having a domed environment.

I had the same problem as in the middle airplane seat. A normal sized guy sat next to me, with his sweatpants side pockets loaded with stuff. So now you spend the whole game with his pocket of stuff pushing against your leg, he probably doesn't even realize it. What are you supposed to do? If you mention it bothers you, do you end up getting slugged?

The guy in front of me constantly leaned back on my knees the whole game too. Just oblivious...

One thing I don't understand is why they keep it so cold in the dome. Is this just in the 300's where you have a cold breeze on the back of your head the whole game? It's a beautiful 70s outside, and the dome is like low 60s with a breeze. It's too warm outside for a jacket, but you need it inside and it will still be cold. It really ruins the idea of having a domed environment.
ROFL... All we need is that excuse for 'cold injuries now' or a Louiville... It is so hot we got cramps... while they all play in 85+ degree open stadiums... Does all remember that from the early Babers?

IMO garbage. It sooo hot.. I Got leg cramps... It so cold I can't sit in my seat or move on the field.. BLAH.

ROFL... All we need is that excuse for 'cold injuries now' or a Louiville... It is so hot we got cramps... while they all play in 85+ degree open stadiums... Does all remember that from the early Babers?

IMO garbage. It sooo hot.. I Got leg cramps... It so cold I can't sit in my seat or move on the field.. BLAH.
I have a leg cramp now... I can barely move from the offensive/defensive line because it is so cold and/or hot here. Lets call a time out for a play injury. But I Can walk off the field at a horse trot great!

Ok I was wrong.. I mean walk up down the stairs or sit in seats versus play on the field. Just wear appropriate clothing.. Are you kidding me on it is too cold inside?

FYI.. Craft Beers... 2nd level east Side... 6-8%... Makes idiots tolerable.
Yup. I'm in that end zone, and I enjoy the selection down there. Usually Fiddlehead or Velvet Fog for me.

I agree the temperature is better for the FB players.

I have aisle seats in sec. 130 and after three games I still can’t find my cup holders That’s a real problem

That has to be a 300s thing or where your seat is might be where there is an air duct

This week will be the proof that anyone needs if they are wavering on the value of the seats vs the benches. Mom, Dad, Susie, and Johnny won't be able to cram into a row with one ticket.
But they'll still run to the concourse every 15 mins

A noon game makes sense for Parents Weekend. Opens up a bigger dinner window for the visiting families.

I expect theyll arrive late and leave early but hey at least they were good sports overpaying for Holy Cross tix.

I was at the Cirque in vegas.. It says get there 30 min early, no late entry, no cell phones

Half the 2 rows in front of me shows up 30 min in. I get a couple. But dozens? And the place wasn't sold out. So, make them sit in the back if they are going to show up that late.

and it says no bags and they stroll in with 3-4-5 bags hitting people as they slide down the row.

I find the seats in the 300’s comfortable enough. What still bothers me is the sound system. All in my party agreed that we couldn’t make out anything being said. Now, my boys were sitting in The 300’s along the side and said they could make out everything being announced, and clearly. Maybe it’s a corner thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom