Jake Presutti, is that you? | Syracusefan.com

Jake Presutti, is that you?

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
Driving behind this car on the way home from work tonight makes me wonder if he lives in Indiana now.

Jake P wore the number five on the 2008 2009 team.
IMG_20220516_151905682.jpg

I think he is working for Pitt now so probably not. But you never know.

What is that some kind of community service sentence or work release program? Shame. He seemed like a good kid when he was here.

I think he is working for Pitt now so probably not. But you never know.

It truly is a small world, weird world.:) Looked at the link for Pitt’s basketball staff - besides ex-SU assistant coach Tim OToole, and ex SU player and ex SU grad manager, Jake Presutti, Pitt also has a Kyle Cieplicki as their basketball chief of staff. He’s the nephew of former SU women’s basketball coach Keith Cieplicki . Lots of SU associations at Pitt.

It truly is a small world, weird world.:) Looked at the link for Pitt’s basketball staff - besides ex-SU assistant coach Tim OToole, and ex SU player and ex SU grad manager, Jake Presutti, Pitt also has a Kyle Cieplicki as their basketball chief of staff. He’s the nephew of former SU women’s basketball coach Keith Cieplicki . Lots of SU associations at Pitt.
What about mark koneckny?

And my old pal Brian Regan, former Colgate assistant, has stuck on the staff through a few coaching changes now. He started in Dixon's third or fourth year. I don't hold it against him,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom