Class of 2015 - Jalen Adams | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Jalen Adams

Francis03

All American
Backcourt mate of Kaleb Joseph. The staff has shown interest in him as of late.

That's Goodluck he's going at at the :17sec mark. #7
They split the season series. Cushing won by 20 in Dec then lost by 6 in Feb.

That's Goodluck he's going at at the :17sec mark. #7
They split the season series. Cushing won by 20 in Dec then lost by 6 in Feb.
I saw the first game that Cushing dominated. Both guards went off and had no fear taking it to Goodluck. Goodluck came off the bench and didn't play much in the 1st half. He ended up playing most of the 2nd and had some nice blocks, but his team got smoked in that one. Would have loved to watch the rematch and see what adjustments W&M made to win.

how tall is towns? looks very athletic but doesn't seem to have the height for the top of the zone.

how tall is towns? looks very athletic but doesn't seem to have the height for the top of the zone.
I assume that you're talking about Adams? If so he's basically the same height as Joseph, at around 6'2, but he's a year younger so he could get a little taller by the time he hits college.

Not much elevation on his jumper, when he is in a set shot mode. Definitely athletic, can finish around the rim. You say he is a soph?

Adams was contacted by the staff today. I'm sure the staff will stalk the Mass Rivalss aau team next month during the open evaluation period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom