Jalen Hurd | Syracusefan.com

Jalen Hurd

Wow. I'm sure if Babers wanted him he could make one heck of a sales pitch. Would love to know if Babers has any interest at all.

He looks so awkward as a rb.
Always think the same thing watching him run. I'd love to have him though; he along with two other ACC players, FSU's Jalen Ramsey and Miami's Corn Elder are the most notable players to come out of Middle Tennessee over the last 5 years.

Way random side note, but does that woman on the front screen of that video look like that cuckoo Natalie chick from college or what...

good call...and that chick was bat crazy

CwoNXEiVQAAsHaI.jpg

Awesome measurables, but a whacko! Sucks. UT is letting him walk for a reason.

A lot of tennessee fans were confused and angry at how Hurd was, or wasn't, used last year. Butch Jones' seat is starting to heat up in the eyes of fans and local media. With how down the SEC east has been there was a lot of frustration that they didn't win the division.

Sidenote: who else thought rhule was crazy fer taking the baylor job? Guess not that boy is doing work down there!!! Good fer him
Because he got Hurd? I still think he's crazy.

Because he got Hurd? I still think he's crazy.
Had the same thought when he first took the job... But he's going to kill it there, and then, who knows where he goes or even if he ends up staying there. Great coach, even better guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom