Jalen Hurts transferring to Oklahoma | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jalen Hurts transferring to Oklahoma

Does a player ever enter the transfer portal and not... not come out?

Nevermind, that's a stupid question, that would be ridiculous, right?

Right?

Right?
No but it is believed mistakes could occasionally happen.
67634034-AF40-494A-8143-182E2D7D0FB5.gif

This works out well for us. No need to face Hurts next year against Maryland. Would have been an unnecessary thing to deal with in an otherwise good schedule

Does a player ever enter the transfer portal and not... not come out?

Nevermind, that's a stupid question, that would be ridiculous, right?

Right?

Right?
That would be the Costanza Transfer lol

great news. I didn't want to see him at Maryland.

Agreed.

Excellent call by him as 2 more flawed QBs in terms of what pro scouts look for are getting drafted so high by the NFL. Murray won't slip past NYG.

Agreed.

Excellent call by him as 2 more flawed QBs in terms of what pro scouts look for are getting drafted so high by the NFL. Murray won't slip past NYG.

Mayfield you are saying is flawed?

Agreed.

Pro scouts suck at picking QBs
Montana
Brady
Wilson
Warner
Romo

vs

Leaf
Schliester
A. Smith
J. Russell
Blackledge
Cleveland, until Mayfield

Total crap shoot

Mayfield you are saying is flawed?

Not really he was just a walk on and not tall neither are prototype top 5 picks. Murray is going top 5 unquestionably.

Great spot to step into if he can sling it.

Given Locksley's career record as a head coach, winning 2 games would improve his winning percentage.

I'm not kidding.

I know. It's scary. I will gladly eat my words if he even posts a winning season there but there is nothing in his past that would give me that level of confidence.

I know. It's scary. I will gladly eat my words if he even posts a winning season there but there is nothing in his past that would give me that level of confidence.
I'm going to talk so much crap about Locksley EVERY SINGLE TIME somebody mentions that Maryland game and any possibility of an ending that isn't a convincing victory for us, because people are really, really glossing over how much Locksley sucks.

He's nearly on his own level.

I like hurts however IMO he isn’t accurate enough for that offense, he lost his job to tua for that reason

I'm going to talk so much crap about Locksley EVERY SINGLE TIME somebody mentions that Maryland game and any possibility of an ending that isn't a convincing victory for us, because people are really, really glossing over how much Locksley sucks.

He's nearly on his own level.
Nearly??

I'm right there witcha, gonna die on this hill in this abyss with you. :p

For example:

I AM BECOME GERG - DESTROYER OF PROGRAMS was a career 10-37 .213 at Cuse.
Locklsey is a career 3-31 .088.

He's nearly THREE TIMES WORSE AT HEAD COACHING THAN GERG.

Also - he'd need to more than DOUBLE his career win % just to catch up to Chris Ash.
(7-29 .194)

Nearly??

I'm right there witcha, gonna die on this hill in this abyss with you. :p

For example:

I AM BECOME GERG - DESTROYER OF PROGRAMS was a career 10-37 .213 at Cuse.
Locklsey is a career 3-31 .088.

He's nearly THREE TIMES WORSE AT HEAD COACHING THAN GERG.

Also - he'd need to more than DOUBLE his career win % just to catch up to Chris Ash.
(7-29 .194)
You're right. Locksley sucks even more than I've been saying.

Given Locksley's career record as a head coach, winning 2 games would improve his winning percentage.

I'm not kidding.

This is the main reason that I figured Hurts wouldn't follow Locksley to Maryland. It would be one thing if the guy had a good track record -- but there were just too many uncertainties. Hurts wasn't going to waste his senior year that way, when there were blue chip programs lining up for his services.

I understood the connection people were making, though, with Locksley being his OC for two of the three years he spent at 'bama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom