Jalen transferring? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Jalen transferring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise you don’t see my point so you have to make a personal attack. That’s what weak minded people do like yourself. You have all the answers. God bless you buddy!

I'm curious what you 'don't see' with Battle, the only statistic you've cited is a 30% 3-point percentage with no context. He's the defensive focal point of a largely unimaginative offense, playing with a center that basically doesn't have hands. For context, he's an 80% FT shooter, his shot isn't irreparably broken. He shot 80% from 3 on the NBA 3-point racks at the combine. He has good size and quickness at 6'7'' for an NBA 2-guard. By all accounts he's a hard-worker and a good person. He will get a chance in the NBA, whether he makes it, like the majority of NBA draft picks, largely depends on situation and to state that he absolutely won't get a chance is just wrong.

I'm just tired of this program's direction and probably piling on a bit. I think Boeheim has seen his best days and it's time to hang it up. This is too good a program with too many advantages to struggle like this.

Lol!

We are 8-3 in the ACC with a win over Number 1 Duke on the road.

Pump your brakes.

Oh yeah, 2 final fours in the last 5 years.

Why? Albanycuse was dead on with his comment but some people here and other places think Carey should just be handed minutes. My point was reinforcing that Carey needs to earn them.

But how does he earn them if he’s never given an opportunity to get comfortable and get in any type of game rhythm?

And why was fans in quotation marks?

He is a sr and a starter. And I wouldn't blame someone else for getting tied up.

Probably right. Just felt that was a mistake you let the kid play through as it didn't immediately result in layup the other way, and there weren't immediate tragedies as so many ill-informed posters in this thread seem to be claiming happen the second Carey walks on the floor.

Probably right. Just felt that was a mistake you let the kid play through as it didn't immediately result in layup the other way, and there weren't immediate tragedies as so many ill-informed posters in this thread seem to be claiming happen the second Carey walks on the floor.
have you watched him this year? he has been horrible almost immediately.

have you watched him this year? he has been horrible almost immediately.

And yet he wasn't tonight. Past performance is not always a predictor...

I'm curious what you 'don't see' with Battle, the only statistic you've cited is a 30% 3-point percentage with no context. He's the defensive focal point of a largely unimaginative offense, playing with a center that basically doesn't have hands. For context, he's an 80% FT shooter, his shot isn't irreparably broken. He shot 80% from 3 on the NBA 3-point racks at the combine. He has good size and quickness at 6'7'' for an NBA 2-guard. By all accounts he's a hard-worker and a good person. He will get a chance in the NBA, whether he makes it, like the majority of NBA draft picks, largely depends on situation and to state that he absolutely won't get a chance is just wrong.

C'mon Scotty. Don't u know that AlbanyCuse moonlights as an NBA scout?

Townie72 - is this guessing what JB means with his statements allowable? Just need a ruling here.

I've heard making assumptions is bad or something.
I know saying jb is wrong is allowed here. So jb was wrong.

JB??? rotflmao.
JB knows the inning and the score with this kid right now. No need to pile on him. Taking him out of the game right away was enough

JB knows the inning and the score with this kid right now. No need to pile on him. Taking him out of the game right away was enough

I've seen JB pile on with gusto. Btw he said Carey's teammates let him down on that play.

Lol!

We are 8-3 in the ACC with a win over Number 1 Duke on the road.

Pump your brakes.

Oh yeah, 2 final fours in the last 5 years.
Not picking sides here...But the 8-3 path hasn't really shown if this team can beat good teams yet. Drop the Duke talk. Did you see what Jones means to the Duke lineup? I would take him right behind Zion. Plus , our non-conference record (besides the big Cornell win)...... SUCKS!!

Not picking sides here...But the 8-3 path hasn't really shown if this team can beat good teams yet. Drop the Duke talk. Did you see what Jones means to the Duke lineup? I would take him right behind Zion. Plus , our non-conference record (besides the big Cornell win)... SUCKS!!
At ohio state isn't bad

My opinion only scotty. He has had his chance last year. And maybe he will get another chance but I don’t see him making it. And I don’t even see him getting drafted late second round. Lok at the mock drafts out there theres a bunch of them.

My opinion only scotty. He has had his chance last year. And maybe he will get another chance but I don’t see him making it. And I don’t even see him getting drafted late second round. Lok at the mock drafts out there theres a bunch of them.

A lot of those mock drafts are put together by people that are living in their parent's basement. Take them with a grain of salt.

Not picking sides here...But the 8-3 path hasn't really shown if this team can beat good teams yet. Drop the Duke talk. Did you see what Jones means to the Duke lineup? I would take him right behind Zion. Plus , our non-conference record (besides the big Cornell win)... SUCKS!!

PSA: don’t take anything that guy says seriously. He’s a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom