Jalen transferring? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Jalen transferring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get into JB's head but we may need Carey at some juncture and I'd prefer to see JB give him another shot. JMO
If the kid can play half way decent, sure. The problem is it hurts to take Battle off the floor because this team sucks on offense. And Buddy is giving us a shooter. It's tough to fit Carey. These games tend to be close.

Not picking sides here...But the 8-3 path hasn't really shown if this team can beat good teams yet. Drop the Duke talk. Did you see what Jones means to the Duke lineup? I would take him right behind Zion. Plus , our non-conference record (besides the big Cornell win)... SUCKS!!

That same Duke team sans Jones beat UVA so yeah that silly talking points not gonna work.

But how does he earn them if he’s never given an opportunity to get comfortable and get in any type of game rhythm?

And why was fans in quotation marks?
He's played 48 minutes in ACC play with four assists and eleven turnovers and ten points. He played 11 minutes vs ND, 12 vs Clemson, 7 vs Georgia Tech, 8 vs Duke so he has had a few opportunities.

I want to see Carey succeed as much as anyone but he is not going to get minutes as long as Buddy is playing well. Frank's minutes have gone down also. But JAB is looking for guys to make plays and right now that is Tyus and Buddy.

If the kid can play half way decent, sure. The problem is it hurts to take Battle off the floor because this team sucks on offense. And Buddy is giving us a shooter. It's tough to fit Carey. These games tend to be close.

I hear ya. I'm not recommending Carey to go in for Battle. We're not getting jack out of FH right now.

Not picking sides here...But the 8-3 path hasn't really shown if this team can beat good teams yet. Drop the Duke talk. Did you see what Jones means to the Duke lineup? I would take him right behind Zion. Plus , our non-conference record (besides the big Cornell win)... SUCKS!!

Sounds like you picked a side. #16 Ohio State on the road?

Ask Tony Bennett and Tom Izzo if JB can still coach lol.

yep. But not usually when he thinks a kid is going out the door.

Wow, so hes really gone, or nah? Sounds like all are saying he is leaving. Can someone tell me hes not so i can sleep tonight?

Wow, so hes really gone, or nah? Sounds like all are saying he is leaving. Can someone tell me hes not so i can sleep tonight?

If he was going to go the passive aggressive tweet route, couldn’t he have waited for a loss?

I get that he thought he’d play a lot and wants to play. 100% get it. But it’s never a good look to be that guy all mad about PT when your team just won. Even if you don’t have it in you to be happy, at least pretend. It’s a team sport. Sometimes you gotta suck it up.

Had a tweet last week something like “praying for a sunny day” or something...surprised no one picked up on it

Maybe it was just about the weather? ;)

he doesn't

So all those posts in the past on here were about Donna/Brent Axe? *grin*

Maybe it was just about the weather? ;)

So all those posts in the past on here were about Donna/Brent Axe? *grin*
You know Mike? You talk to him?

A lot of struggling freshman have threatened to transfer after 1 year only to return. Let’s see how this plays out...

Preach... dion was one but he got decent burn

Is Boeheim earning his salary in your mind?

Either way, he does give the university a generous discount compared to what he'd get on the open market.

Either way, he does give the university a generous discount compared to what he'd get on the open market.

$3 million isn't chump change. When we were rolling, he was definitely underpaid. Now? It's a harder case to make.

$3 million isn't chump change. When we were rolling, he was definitely underpaid. Now? It's a harder case to make.
where did you see 3 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors