James Harden | Syracusefan.com

James Harden

longislandcuse

Living Legend
So glad we punked his flopping a$$ in the NCAA Tournament. His game is unwatchable. All he does is shoot 3's or run into people, flop and hope for a call (which the refs always give him). I have zero respect for his game.

Melo really gets fouled a lot without a lot of whistles - he needs some of the Harden treatment.

So glad we punked his flopping a$$ in the NCAA Tournament. His game is unwatchable. All he does is shoot 3's or run into people, flop and hope for a call (which the refs always give him). I have zero respect for his game.

He is one of the worst and laziest defenders I've ever seen. The Rockets will never go anywhere until he puts in effort and gets a clue on that end of the court.

820453239.gif

820467449.gif

ibhr3F9JIomIj0.gif

He is one of the worst and laziest defenders I've ever seen. The Rockets will never go anywhere until he puts in effort and gets a clue on that end of the court.

820453239.gif

820467449.gif

ibhr3F9JIomIj0.gif
45 second mark is epic

Congrats, Melo. You just won the game and it doesn't count.

Gotta love the NBA. You can get bumped at the 3 point line and have your layup count as continuation, but it doesnt count when you get slapped before shooting a jumper you were trying to shoot since catching the ball.

Hard to believe I've heard people argue that college officiating is worse.

Those gifs are incredible. Steve Blake with the blow by.

LOL jj reddick with the blow by

If Steve Blake and JJ Redick are not just beating you off the dribble, but completely blowing by you? Something is really wrong.

I can't believe how lost he gets off the ball though. Just ridiculous, there's no excuse for the least gifted defenders ever to be that lost.

No continuation for Melo? If that was Harden the refs would've called continuation and a flagrant 1 while Harden strokes out on the floor making sure he gets the call.

No continuation for Melo? If that was Harden the refs would've called continuation and a flagrant 1 while Harden strokes out on the floor making sure he gets the call.

lol...I was surprised he didn't get it as well.

If Steve Blake and JJ Redick are not just beating you off the dribble, but completely blowing by you? Something is really wrong.

I can't believe how lost he gets off the ball though. Just ridiculous, there's no excuse for the least gifted defenders ever to be that lost.

I disagree with a lot of generalizations that NBA is "bad defense", because I think it's more a function of top notch offense, but this is seriously as blatantly bad as it gets.

man when I look at the knicks boxscore, i'm amazed how bad the roster sucks. bargnani is actually a bright spot. jr smith is a joke, prigioni old as dirt, metta world peace is old too. felton is out of shape and ok situationally. martin and stoudamire are finished. shumpert pretty good but his game is not defined. pretty bad spot for melo

Was he top five in free throw attempts last year? I could be way off but thought he must have been top ten at least.
Watch Melo and then watch Durant. Melo gets officiated like he's a scrub. He gets to the line a lot statistically due to his usage. It's certainly not due to any preferential treatment.

wah wah wah …. foul on Carmelo occurred before he flung that shot. Shouldn't have come down to that anyway. Knicks do not play as a team.

man when I look at the knicks boxscore, i'm amazed how bad the roster sucks. bargnani is actually a bright spot. jr smith is a joke, prigioni old as dirt, metta world peace is old too. felton is out of shape and ok situationally. martin and stoudamire are finished. shumpert pretty good but his game is not defined. pretty bad spot for melo
Shump should be traded asap. JR Smith is contractually tied to NY and Hardaway JR actually looks like the better player. Shump has regressed in a small sample size so far this year.

Amare is killing this team. I wish he would just go away. He literally is a -10 guarantee for every 3 minutes he's on the court.

Felton/Prigs pg combo makes me want to throw up. These two are awful and this is the true weakness in this team. Knicks can't compete with Indiana/Miami/Chicago in a playoff series with those two jokers. Neither can guard anyone and our defense always breaks down bc the opposing pg blows by them causing everyone to collapse. Felton thinks he's good at offense. He's not.

wah wah wah …. foul on Carmelo occurred before he flung that shot. Shouldn't have come down to that anyway. Knicks do not play as a team.
Did the Rockets deserve the game? They're actually healthy and playing like this. Ref called the second swipe, which was in the act.

Shump should be traded asap. JR Smith is contractually tied to NY and Hardaway JR actually looks like the better player. Shump has regressed in a small sample size so far this year.

Amare is killing this team. I wish he would just go away. He literally is a -10 guarantee for every 3 minutes he's on the court.

Felton/Prigs pg combo makes me want to throw up. These two are awful and this is the true weakness in this team. Knicks can't compete with Indiana/Miami/Chicago in a playoff series with those two jokers. Neither can guard anyone and our defense always breaks down bc the opposing pg blows by them causing everyone to collapse. Felton thinks he's good at offense. He's not.
I don't think there is any trade that will put the knicks on the Indiana/Miami/Chicago level unless the clippers gm has a stroke and trades chris paul for felton, and chandler was miraculously 100% tomorrow morning, and jr smiths iq suddenly jumped 20 points. the knicks are bad, unfortunately melo will take a beating over it publically unless he goes 50% with 35 points every night

I don't think there is any trade that will put the knicks on the Indiana/Miami/Chicago level unless the clippers gm has a stroke and trades chris paul for felton, and chandler was miraculously 100% tomorrow morning, and jr smiths iq suddenly jumped 20 points. the knicks are bad, unfortunately melo will take a beating over it publically unless he goes 50% with 35 points every night
Somehow trading Shump for Faried is a start. Frontline of Melo/Bargs/Chandler with Artest/Faried/KMart is pretty freakin good. 2 guard spot is ok but they need to address pg. Even then, you're right it's probably not enough because we have a max contract being tied up by some dude who plays like he has a bunch of elves stacked on top of each other underneath a basketball uniform trying to trick us into thinking they're a human athlete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom