James Southerland? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

James Southerland?

when you can stay on topic i'll try to do the same.
You immediately went of topic. Don't pretend to take some high road. Are you an unhappy person? Did you not get hugged? How can you be so negative towards such a good thing(this season) if you really are a fan of this program?

The blue curtain is still not back in the Dome. He will be mad until it comes back.

the secret to building quality depth on a JB team - suspend a player who gets regular minutes.

You build depth in practice! The games are about winning! There is no quicker way to lose the trust of your team than lose a game by not playing your best players. Fans (which I'm not sure your are) want their cake and eat it too! It doesn't work that way fans want to win every game and everybody plays and everybody is happy, that's a fairytale you play to win period! You teach the players to play to win and you coach to win.

You immediately went of topic. Don't pretend to take some high road. Are you an unhappy person? Did you not get hugged? How can you be so negative towards such a good thing(this season) if you really are a fan of this program?

I'm the one going off topic? Read the thread again. They were talking about how Grant providing quality depth would make this team much more dangerous if JS can be reinstated. My comment insinuated that Grant would not have this opportunity unless someone ahead of him was suspended or injured. Branching from the topic is not the same as going off topic. The JB gloryhole club doesn't like to be reminded that a world exists outside their bathroom stall. When someone kicks down the bathroom door, they try to create a diversion so they can pull their pants up - that is what's called going off topic.

I'm the one going off topic? Read the thread again. They were talking about how Grant providing quality depth would make this team much more dangerous if JS can be reinstated. My comment insinuated that Grant would not have this opportunity unless someone ahead of him was suspended or injured. Branching from the topic is not the same as going off topic. The JB gloryhole club doesn't like to be reminded that a world exists outside their bathroom stall. When someone kicks down the bathroom door, they try to create a diversion so they can pull their pants up - that is what's called going off topic.

Your analogy blows.

Couldn't help myself...

I'm the one going off topic? Read the thread again. They were talking about how Grant providing quality depth would make this team much more dangerous if JS can be reinstated. My comment insinuated that Grant would not have this opportunity unless someone ahead of him was suspended or injured. The JB gloryhole club doesn't like to be reminded that a world exists outside their bathroom stall.

Except for the fact that Grant was prepared by JB and his staff to provide quality depth proves your point is incorrect. The suspension gave Grant the opportunity to show the fan base he was ready and show JB that the moment isn't too big for him, but to argue JB doesn't build depth would imply that Grant wasn't ready because his development was ignored clearly the opposite is true . If you think he deserved more minutes before this than you just wrong. We need James' shooting on the floor and still do.

So you overheard. Were you in the Fine stall or the Cahak stall?
I accept your apology. However, I do wonder why you never post a happy post after a win. But regardless, I forgive you.

Really? I suppose considering he's currently not eligible it makes sense. It's almost as bad of a nickname as Diet Tab!

LOL! it has nothing to do with his eligibility issues

Bingo. We'll have a game or 2 with quick whistles and that's where not having JSouth will kill us. Yeah, I know we XMAS can get those minutes, but he's not great on the wing. You can see that OSU game is still on my mind
I hate being so prophetic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom