James Taylor - February 6 & 7, 1970 - The Jabberwocky - Syracuse, NY | Syracusefan.com

James Taylor - February 6 & 7, 1970 - The Jabberwocky - Syracuse, NY

My freshman year.

A couple of years later, he was playing the War Memorial.

This brings back great memories!

My freshman year.

A couple of years later, he was playing the War Memorial.

This brings back great memories!

Oh, and while James went on to play the War Memorial, Livingston Taylor played Jabberwocky. Same year, I think.

OE, I can't thank you enough for this! Just gives me chills. A wonderful memory I never thought would resurface.

OE, I can't thank you enough for this! Just gives me chills. A wonderful memory I never thought would resurface.
Went to see James last year at the War Memorial, great show. He took a break for about a half an hour to greet people, sign autographs and pose with fans. I have never seen that in the middle of a performance, JT gets it, wish more did.

BS&T performed at the Fair one year. After the show there was a meet, greet and autograph session. Unless you bought something to sign David Clayton-Thomas refused to sign your ticket stub or acknowledge you, mercenary!

Went to see James last year at the War Memorial, great show. He took a break for about a half an hour to greet people, sign autographs and pose with fans. I have never seen that in the middle of a performance, JT gets it, wish more did.

BS&T performed at the Fair one year. After the show there was a meet, greet and autograph session. Unless you bought something to sign David Clayton-Thomas refused to sign your ticket stub or acknowledge you, mercenary!
What do you expect from someone whose signature vocal style can best be described as 'belching'?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom