James Washington | Syracusefan.com

James Washington

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Winter Park duo James Washington, Dvario Montgomery to visit Maryland this week

By Brendan Sonnone | Orlando Sentinel
6:54 a.m. EDT, November 4, 2011

Crab cakes and football, that’s what Maryland does.

Winter Park defensive end James Washington will be concentrating more on the latter when he visits the University of Maryland this weekend along with Winter Park receiver Dvario Montgomery when the Terrapins host Virginia.

“I know they’re in the ACC so they play against good competition,” Washington said. “I’m really pretty excited to go see the campus and what they have and all that.”

Washington (6-3, 220), ranked No. 14 on the Sentinel’s 2012 Central Florida Super60, is committed to Syracuse but said he’s interested in seeing what another school has to offer, although he doesn’t plan on changing his status with ‘Cuse.

“It’s still a good commitment,” Washington said adamantly. He will be visiting Syracuse on Dec. 9.
OS

Im not worried with this one. Would be funny to hear Edsall selling his stellar football program though. :rolling:

Dude
edsall.jpg

But they have different jerseys for every game!

Winter Park's year has been well below expectations. Still, I think Washington will fit in very well at the Cuse. Montgomery would be a sweet addition, but I'm not sure he is even in play.