January 2020 Official Visitors | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

January 2020 Official Visitors

Come on, Tom. If one of our commits cancelled a visit to a bigger school to stay with us we'd all be going nuts. No need to bash this guy.
I see Tom’s point, that there is no reason Football or academic to make this choice, but yours as well, that it’s this kid’s choice and we shouldn’t beat him up for it.

I see Tom’s point, that there is no reason Football or academic to make this choice, but yours as well, that it’s this kid’s choice and we shouldn’t beat him up for it.
I wish the kid the best. Just don't understand his thinking.

Whos coming for Duke??

there’s probably already a thread for this huh

Dont bash me too hard

We don’t know if we canceled on the FAU kid or if he did. Sometimes a story gets spun a different way. If the kid is going to be a greyshirt at FAU then there could well be a different reason why he isn’t coming up then what the story says

We don’t know if we canceled on the FAU kid or if he did. Sometimes a story gets spun a different way. If the kid is going to be a greyshirt at FAU then there could well be a different reason why he isn’t coming up then what the story says

Agreed. Smacks of possible academic/qualifying issues...

Which would lead one to believe we likely told him - thanks, but no thanks.

Agree and also as we learned recently, sometimes there are other considerations in these kids lives besides the academic and football fit that we are not privy too.

Agreed. Smacks of possible academic/qualifying issues...

Which would lead one to believe we likely told him - thanks, but no thanks.

yep, kids do it all the time, and it's ok, they often aren't going to say "yeah, Syracuse canceled on me because (fill in reason here)." use some logic instead of trying to use it to enhance the "this staff can't recruit" narrative. we have issues in recruiting, but this situation smacks of something else, like you said.

Our commentary on recruiting is an egregious example of judging on the basis of hearsay and not facts.
Or worse, judging on speculation and trying to maintain that we're credible.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom