Jason Dufner, Baba Booey & Mashed Potatoes | Syracusefan.com

Jason Dufner, Baba Booey & Mashed Potatoes

Rocco

Watching you.
My man Duf was stoic yesterday. I was at Oak Hill for most of the week and it is awesome watching him. Packs horseshoes in his lip, his bride is a C. Zeta Jones lookalike and he actually acknowledges the crowd (cough, Tiger, cough).

People screaming after a player would swing. "Baba Booey", "Mashed Potatoes", "Snickers" and "Twinkies" were just a few of them. Not going to lie, it was hilarious at times.

Oak Hill is a beautiful place. Course was in the best shape I've ever seen it in. I've played there about 3 times, and everything looked perfect. I wanted to lay down in the fairways, especially near the cross-walk over the 12th fairway. They looked inviting.

Miller Lite pounders were cold and good. Spent a mortgage payment on them over the course of the week.

My man Duf was stoic yesterday. I was at Oak Hill for most of the week and it is awesome watching him. Packs horseshoes in his lip, his bride is a C. Zeta Jones lookalike and he actually acknowledges the crowd (cough, Tiger, cough).

People screaming after a player would swing. "Baba Booey", "Mashed Potatoes", "Snickers" and "Twinkies" were just a few of them. Not going to lie, it was hilarious at times.

Oak Hill is a beautiful place. Course was in the best shape I've ever seen it in. I've played there about 3 times, and everything looked perfect. I wanted to lay down in the fairways, especially near the cross-walk over the 12th fairway. They looked inviting.

Miller Lite pounders were cold and good. Spent a mortgage payment on them over the course of the week.
I was there June 2 years ago to buy my father a Father's Day gift and at that time the PGA was already on site, directing what was to be done with the course. It better look perfect after all that

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom