Jason Hart named Los Angeles HS COY | Syracusefan.com

Jason Hart named Los Angeles HS COY

Congrats to Jason Hart.

When is the last time we got a west coast guy? We got a bunch of them in the 80's. It was pretty weird. From LA to Syracuse.

When is the last time we got a west coast guy? We got a bunch of them in the 80's. It was pretty weird. From LA to Syracuse.
You're the board historian, we leave those questions to you sir.

I believe Tony Bland was our last West Coast/LA player. Also went to Westchester HS, same as Jason Hart.

The renowed Sean Williams, of course, was our most recent. Hopefully not our last.

The renowed Sean Williams, of course, was our most recent. Hopefully not our last.
The truth is west coast basketball is down on both the high school and college level.

The truth is west coast basketball is down on both the high school and college level.

Yep, I can't remember the last time I really was disappointed by our failure to get a West Coast kid. Daniel Hackett, maybe, and more because of the alumni connection than because of his potential.

The 2014 west coast class is shaping up to be the strongest in about a decade. Shaqquan Aaron, who Jason Hart coached this year is an early target by the SU staff.

The 2014 west coast class is shaping up to be the strongest in about a decade. Shaqquan Aaron, who Jason Hart coached this year is an early target by the SU staff.
I would take him in a heart beat! He seems like smart hard working young man!