Jay Wright- Syracuse Coach | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Wright- Syracuse Coach

image.jpg
Keith Smart
Shaka Smart
Chaka Khan

How many Final Fours do they have?

If he could get a McD player every once in a while, i think they'd make a final four. Is his personality the sole obstacle to high-level recruiting?

If he could get a McD player every once in a while, i think they'd make a final four. Is his personality the sole obstacle to high-level recruiting?

Jalen Brunson
Scottie Reynolds
Jason Fraser
Corey Stokes
Maalik Wayns
JayVaughn Pinkston
Dominic Cheek

All say hi. They were all burger boys.

Here's another name that's going to draw some ire but I would go after Kevin Ollie. Probably be a real tough get but he's young, can coach, and can recruit. It also would send UCONN back to the stone ages which is always a nice little benefit :cool:

Here's another name that's going to draw some ire but I would go after Kevin Ollie. Probably be a real tough get but he's young, can coach, and can recruit. It also would send UCONN back to the stone ages which is always a nice little benefit :cool:

I have nothing against Ollie, but I think his pedigree is still very much up in the air. It will be interesting to see how he does going forward. Was 2014 a product of his coaching, or rather a lightning in a bottle moment for a new coach that inherited another HOF coaches players. (Players that were POed about being banned from the tournament the previous year, mind you)

That being said, I would give anything to have Hopkins have similar fortune.

Love the F1 tie-in! Can't wait for Sunday.
Look for Fernando to still be battling the car ... and Haas. Would love to see a Torro Rosso podium in one of the first 5 races, as well as Kimi ("don't tell me how to drive") beating Seb.

Oops, back to hoops...

I might stop being a Cuse fan if Dixon becomes coach here. . Never ever. I'd rather have Trump as president.
Well, that's a BIT of an overstatement, but I get the general sentiment in terms of disasters.

Well, that's a BIT of an overstatement, but I get the general sentiment in terms of disasters.

Yeah you're right. I could never want Trump as president.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom