Jay Wright | Syracusefan.com

Jay Wright

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
So blame me for losing our latest recruit to Jay Wright. I was at the library yesterday picking up some summer reading and stumbled upon his book "Attitude-develop a winning mindset on and off the court". Looked good so I checked it out to read next week. I'll probably still read it but now I will have a bad taste in my mouth the entire time.
51gynBtxUIL.jpg

Good guy, good coach, and he got a good player that we wanted to pick SU. Probably even a good book. Damn that good looking charming man. Hell, most of our fan base would throw JB off a cliff to bring Jay Wright here. Not me, but a strong majority.

So blame me for losing our latest recruit to Jay Wright. I was at the library yesterday picking up some summer reading and stumbled upon his book "Attitude-develop a winning mindset on and off the court". Looked good so I checked it out to read next week. I'll probably still read it but now I will have a bad taste in my mouth the entire time.
51gynBtxUIL.jpg
I finished the book. It definitely gives an inside look on how another coach runs his program. Very insightful. His interaction and development of his players. How important the Villanova "family" is and even how important religion plays a part of the program.

Man his suit game is on point.
Of course that's addressed in the book. I just read the new Joe DiMaggio book "Dinner with DiMaggio" and that was an important thing for him as well.

I finished the book. It definitely gives an inside look on how another coach runs his program. Very insightful. His interaction and development of his players. How important the Villanova "family" is and even how important religion plays a part of the program.

Welp I no longer want him

I think I have mentioned this before, I was a student at Hofstra when he was there, he is even nicer than he appears, I met him once for like 10 mins, and he remembered my name and remembered that I was a cuse fan.

such a good communicator that he needed not one but two ghost writers to complete his book
2014%2F05%2F23%2F19%2FIggyPopShru.525fd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom