Jayden Bass in the portal | Syracusefan.com

Jayden Bass in the portal

Too bad. Liked this kid's potential.

But not surprising -- he committed to a different staff, and might not like all of the portal guys brought in, blocking his path. Oh well.
Thought he had great potential.

Suspect a few more from the line to enter.

Trevion Mack, Josh Ilaoa, Kalan Ellis, and maybe Lysander Moeolo would be ones I could see leaving.

Moeolo and Ellis both looked really fat and in poor condition at the scimmage, but at least Moelo held up in pass protection.

Trevion Mack, Josh Ilaoa, Kalan Ellis, and maybe Lysander Moeolo would be ones I could see leaving.

Moeolo and Ellis both looked really fat and in poor condition at the scimmage, but at least Moelo held up in pass protection.
I did not think Moeolo looked fat.

Now that he’s in the portal, from my perspective: Jayden Bass swims with the fishes.

Seriously doubt Ilaoa is going anywhere. Same with Moeolo.

Moeolo needs to get in better shape. He's fat as hell. Seriously. He looks embarrassing.

I did not think Moeolo looked fat.

Moeolo weighed 360 when we signed him. His lower body is like people you see with the giant legs who need to take a cart ride in Walmart. He must weigh 380, minimum. If you have the game available online, go back and look. I'm not looking to bash guys, but he and Kalan Ellis caught my eye in a bad way at the Spring Game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom