JB as an in game "coach " | Syracusefan.com

JB as an in game "coach "

Ish88888

All American
He might be one of the worst ever. Yea, I get it, he drew up a play at the end of the Clemson game a few weeks ago; but come on!

He might be one of the worst ever. Yea, I get it, he drew up a play at the end of the Clemson game a few weeks ago; but come on!
See that win counter above your post?

All right, get back to the football board!

See that win counter above your post?

Yup, i know that counter. At least 30% wins against the cornells and Colgates of the world.

How old are you..? He has helped us greatly over the years. Nobody is perfect but JAB has been an INCREDIBLE asset, both systemically an in game.

Yup, i know that counter. At least 30% wins against the cornells and Colgates of the world.
Not sure how you've missed it, but all top program plays their share of cupcakes. But feel free to carry on with the nonsense.

So, how do you think JAB did as an in game coach tonight? Duke was clearly superior in athleticism but somehow we hung around to be able to win it.

Not sure how you've missed it, but all top program plays their share of cupcakes. But feel free to carry on with the nonsense.

Only jimmy was left out of the ncaa tourney a few years ago bc of his cupcake NC schedule. Just recently, the last 3-4:years has he scheduled someone relevant in Nov or Dec.

Does this qualify as fake news?

Respectfully, the same can be said of any coach. Some (cough, Kansas, cough) have a history of not playing anyone, racking up wins and high seeds in the tourney, only to flop most of the time.

Let's not forget that he coached against the Thompsons, Massiminos, Ks, Whites, Carnessecas, Calhouns, Pitinos, Dixons, Breys, and on and on and on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom