JB enjoying retirement | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JB enjoying retirement

I wonder if Jim knew how good retirement is if he would have retired sooner? He really is having the time of his life and I’m here for it
Have been wondering this myself. I’m guessing the coaching of his kids was huge, but with a hell of an nest egg, beautiful younger wife, and Father Time working against him, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t mind 10 years back, traveling, spending time with his boys at home.

I’m so happy seeing him happy, doesn’t look like he’s wasting away during retirement.

I guess they are still friends. Someone said they weren’t.
They are really close. W had a lot to do with Jims Skaneateles place.

Not attempting to criticize anyone and I'm sure I am in the minority, but I guess I'm one who is never going to understand this cultural shift to the desire to chronicle one's daily life on social media. Every day it becomes more normal for folks whether they are trying to be influencers or not.

IG stories are replacing the bday card more and more as well. Interesting times we live in.

Last edited:
Not attempting to criticize anyone and I'm sure I am in the minority, but I guess I'm one who is never going to understand this cultural shift to the desire to chronicle one's daily life on social media. Every day it becomes more normal for folks whether they are trying to be influencers or not.

IG stories are replacing the bday card more and more as well. Interesting times we live in.
Well, have you priced birthday cards recently?

What did he have to say?

He called into one show today to wish Paulie Scibilia a happy birthday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom