JB: I thought both teams shot the ball extremely well. They made a couple at the end and we missed a couple at the end. | Syracusefan.com

JB: I thought both teams shot the ball extremely well. They made a couple at the end and we missed a couple at the end.

That's exactly what happened. The team that went cold was going to lose. Syracuse happened to go cold at the worst time.

01C2F8DB-507E-4BEF-9C62-5A4B17376564.gif

That's exactly what happened. The team that went cold was going to lose. Syracuse happened to go cold at the worst time.

Or...one team could play better defense?

Or...one team could get more boards?

Or...one team could change the pace of the game?

The idea that every game is just hoping a team goes cold is a scary existence in basketball in 2019

JB channeling Bellicheat?

"They scored more points. That won them the game. We needed to score more points than they did."

Lol. I remember watching that live, cheering him on in amazement.

Rasheed was just the best.

JB channeled his inner Rasheed with those comments.

I suppose if you want to discuss the game with zero nuance or intelligence, sure, that technically is what happened.

Save the insults. You wouldn't say that in front of me. Don't get bold behind your laptop. Neither team could make a stop in the first half. They came out better defensively in the second. SU had a run and then Baylor had a run then ultimately put it out of reach while SU couldn't buy a basket largely due to dead legs.

I think JB is past speaking to the media. I think his comments the past few years are strictly out of obligation to say something. He’s smarter than that, at least I hope.

Who was the guy he poked at the end and what did he say when he was walking away? Death stare

Save the insults. You wouldn't say that in front of me. Don't get bold behind your laptop. Neither team could make a stop in the first half. They came out better defensively in the second. SU had a run and then Baylor had a run then ultimately put it out of reach while SU couldn't buy a basket largely due to dead legs.
I’m not calling you stupid for saying that. I’m calling Jim Boeheim stupid for saying that.

If you agree with coach, then pm me your addy, book me a plane ticket, car rental (don’t put me in an economy please) and I’ll say it to you as well.

(Kidding - Its not that serious)

I think JB is past speaking to the media. I think his comments the past few years are strictly out of obligation to say something. He’s smarter than that, at least I hope.

If JB continues on his current trajectory, he may be past being past speaking to the media.

I’m not calling you stupid for saying that. I’m calling Jim Boeheim stupid for saying that.

If you agree with that, then pm me your addy, book me a plane ticket, car rental (don’t put me in an economy please) and I’ll say it to you as well. (It’s not that serious)

You're in Long Island, I'm in Brooklyn.

You’re wrong...our defense was TERRIBLE ALL GAME...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom