Jb on espn in 2 minutes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jb on espn in 2 minutes

Sooooo, what did he say?

Boeheim always takes the high road when talking about another coach. Regardless if he likes Cal or not, he is saying the right thing.

Capt, you are completely correct.

What would Coach say to Anthony Davis if they happened to bump into each other just curious

Fine everybody can rain on my parade as usual

Don't worry kid, I agree with you. If JB had said Kansas we'd have a better shot at Noel.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

What would Coach say to Anthony Davis if they happened to bump into each other just curious

"how dare you go to that national title team where you became the first overall pick and won every award possible, you are really an idiot for not coming to syracuse"

Don't worry kid, I agree with you. If JB had said Kansas we'd have a better shot at Noel.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Maybe you would like to share some of your info on Nerlens if you have anything new or is everything still same. You are one of the ppl who would know

"how dare you go to that national title team where you became the first overall pick and won every award possible, you are really an idiot for not coming to syracuse"

He could not have done that at Cuse. What am i missing and i know this might seem like a something that gets thrown out in todays world

But the word Loyalty. We offered your before any other program did before you blew up into the player you have become today

He could not have done that at Cuse. What am i missing and i know this might seem like a something that gets thrown out in todays world

But the word Loyalty. We offered your before any other program did before you blew up into the player you have become today

With that logic he would be at cleveland state

Huh?

I hope you aren't serious? If you are, do you plan to marry your first girlfriend? Have you ever dumped a girl? What about loyalty?

With that logic he would be at cleveland state

Now lets be serious somebody of his stature and profile is not going to go to cleveland state. I mean big time program we were offered him first along with Xavier

Sorry Animal House is a before my time. My generation has Super Bad

So Jekelish go swing on a star

Peace everybody
"Go swing on a star"?

What the......??? That's a new one on me.

You even got "your generation's" movie name wrong. It's Superbad. One word.

And just because you don't understand the reference doesn't make it any less true.
Isn't it sad that this generation thinks that if it didn't happen at a point in their life that they can remember it, it's not worth knowing? There's all kinds of movies/music that happened "before my time" that I appreciate.

I swear, the day Carmelo has a kid Hopkins better be sitting in the delivery room ready to offer, before the kid blows up..

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vt1nb2

"Go swing on a star"?

What the......??? That's a new one on me.

You mean you never heard of this??
Well neither did I...

Swinging on a Star

"Swinging on a Star" is an American pop standard with music composed by Jimmy Van Heusen and lyrics by Johnny Burke.[1] It was sung by Bing Crosby in the 1944 film Going My Way, winning an Academy Award for Best Original Song that year,[1] and has been recorded by numerous artists since then.

You mean you never heard of this??
Well neither did I...

Swinging on a Star

"Swinging on a Star" is an American pop standard with music composed by Jimmy Van Heusen and lyrics by Johnny Burke.[1] It was sung by Bing Crosby in the 1944 film Going My Way, winning an Academy Award for Best Original Song that year,[1] and has been recorded by numerous artists since then.

Dont get me started but i am a HUGE bruce willis fan. I think he rocks

Hey Bjorn, what do you think about Bruce Willis? I think all of us would love for you to take us wildly off topic yet again with another one of your absurd opinions.

AH is a prerequisite college movie. Foreshame Berniefinefever

I thought it was another one of his sayings...like "kick rocks" or something!

Wait I have a question for brncusfrvcus, who are you a bigger fan of Noel or Bruce Willis??

I guess Warrick should have gone to Providence then.

I thought it was another one of his sayings...like "kick rocks" or something!

Wait I have a question for brncusfrvcus, who are you a bigger fan of Noel or Bruce Willis??

Noel is just a interest, Bruce Willis is my dude always

Noel is just a interest, Bruce Willis is my dude always

In your whole rant about Willis in the other thread, did you even bring up Pulp Fiction? If you're going to try to make the argument for him being an all-time great actor (I disagree, but whatever), at least cite the movie that he was in that happens to be one of the best of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom