JB On PTI Friday Evening... | Syracusefan.com

JB On PTI Friday Evening...

Mr. Tony just said on local radio here in DC that it’s a spectacular interview.

The interview was taped yesterday for broadcast this evening.
Bill, I wonder if Katz is brought up?

I would doubt it.

Speaking of Katz, a buddy who is a nationally known hoop columnist emailed me this last week about the whole thing: "If someone asked me if I believed Jim Boehiem or Andy Katz, I would believe Boeheim 100 times out of 100."
I agree with your buddy.

Mr. Tony just said on local radio here in DC that it’s a spectacular interview.

The interview was taped yesterday for broadcast this evening.

"Spectacular"... Which JB will we get? He's usually affable and funny with them. If the subject is Katz? Can't wait to see what he says.

"Spectacular"... Which JB will we get? He's usually affable and funny with them. If the subject is Katz? Can't wait to see what he says.
The difference is, those guys are old pros with journalistic integrity. Katz is a slave to his employer and their agenda(s).

Mayhaps he was referring to another interview? I didn't really hear anything new from JB on PTI today. I was expecting something big and it really was just a JT love in.

Also, did you see the rare footage of JB chucking the chair after the Michael Graham fiasco game? Priceless

Also, did you see the rare footage of JB chucking the chair after the Michael Graham fiasco game? Priceless

That was great. When's the last time they aired that?

The difference is, those guys are old pros with journalistic integrity. Katz is a slave to his employer and their agenda(s).

Another difference is that Boeheim has great relationships with both of them already, so the interviews on PTI are always positive [and mutually deprecating].

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom