JB on "Upon Further Review" at 5:30et | Syracusefan.com

JB on "Upon Further Review" at 5:30et

ahh had someone come into my office, and it wont let me rewind on espnradio for some reason. So no solid recap from me.

From what I did catch, short interview. Talked about MCW's excpectations, still has work to do. Unselfish team, great passers, will get the ball to the best shooter. Says two tough games ahead, Canisius can shoot the 3, Detriot on a winning streak.

Ok, I'll plead ignorance: what the heck is "Upon Further Review"?

Ok, I'll plead ignorance: what the heck is "Upon Further Review"?

I was messing around on espnradio.com after the SVP show. Noticed they had a Syracuse station and decided to check it out. So far they have talked about the Bills, Big East basketball onlies, and SU basketball... Guys are a little annoying, but it works

I was messing around on espnradio.com after the SVP show. Noticed they had a Syracuse station and decided to check it out. So far they have talked about the Bills, Big East basketball onlies, and SU basketball... Guys are a little annoying, but it works
I don't mind them too much (unless they get arguing about something stupid, then McManus is a bit annoying) and they usually have good guests. Rotate in a coach every day, used to have DC or DDarius on for an hour every day, etc.

It is the best we have to offer for local sports currently (never a huge Axe fan).

I checked it out today to see if I might want to listen to them post-Axe. McManus was saying that what happened in New Orleans wasn't a big deal because the goal of all football players is to get their opponents out of the game. I quickly switched back to Plavin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom