JB OUTCOACHED PITINO!!!!

djcon57

Living Legend
YEP...talk about it.

Siva. Nothing in 2nd half
Foul line guy. Totally flustered.

JB wins. JB wins.

Siva barely played in the second half.

Not true. Played from 13 mins on. Did nothing. F'ed up 3 times down stretch. JB better. Admit it.

I don't think JB coached a particularly good game tonight. Nothing is going to change my mind on that.

I don't think JB coached a particularly good game tonight. Nothing is going to change my mind on that.

Wow. Then that's sad. Give some specifics.

I'll give 3 on the other end. We cheated on Kuric all night. Siva stopped in 2nd half after we let him drive to nowhere. Forced Diang to shoot.

Genius JB. JB better.

I think Pitino outsmarted himself. He must have felt that the longer he could keep Siva out of the game with the lead or tied, Siva could play full speed once he was put back in without fear of fouling out. I guess the best laid plans of men and mice often go astray. OH WELL!!!!!

He held him out too long, cooled off mightily and never could recover. Ville' fans must be pissed.

I usually agree with a lot of your post but I think JB did a good job tonight. I feel he did a good job keeping trish in tonight. I thought he called some good plays off time outs. I think if you win at the ville against a solid team deserves some recognition.

Not guarding Dieng when he got the ball at the high post turned out to be an effective strategy.

demotivational-posters-when-hell-freezes-over.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom