JB presser tonight... | Syracusefan.com

JB presser tonight...

Chicago44s

2nd String
He was in a bad mood. You'd of thought we were on the losing end. Yelled at Donna about something related to a building he has a stake in. Anyone have any details as to what he was talking about? I must have missed an article.

What the hell was that all about? One second was about Roberson's 12 foot jumper and then boom, into something about owning or not owning part of a building.

Shawn91111 said:
What the hell was that all about? One second was about Roberson's 12 foot jumper and then boom, into something about owning or not owning part of a building.

Does he have s stake in any of the proposed apt buildings around SU?

Question was if Robbie has improved on his shooting...

JB said that Robbie is only shooting below 30% in practice.

JB said that facts are facts and mentioned an erroneous report that must have been in a local paper which claimed that he's a part owner of a $23 million building somewhere.

Compared it to someone who owns 10 shares of Disney stock being told they "own" ABC.

He said the only building he owns is his house.

Question was if Robbie has improved on his shooting...

JB said that Robbie is only shooting below 30% in practice.

JB said that facts are facts and mentioned an erroneous report that must have been in a local paper which claimed that he's a part owner of a $23 million building somewhere.

Compared it to someone who owns 10 shares of Disney stock being told they "own" ABC.

He said the only building he owns is his house.
Student apartment building part-owned by Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim sold

What's the distinction between being a part owner and an investor? And who the hell cares? Why be pissed off about an article from 4 months ago?

What's the distinction between being a part owner and an investor? And who the hell cares? Why be pissed off about an article from 4 months ago?
There was a new article today. It's in my second post. As dash pointed out, why take it out on donna.

I know a guy who owns a share of the Green Bay Packers.

But when he suggests that they get rid of that bum Aaron Rodgers, do you think they listen to him? :cool:

There was a new article today. It's in my second post. As dash pointed out, why take it out on donna.
Got it. Still don't get what he's pissed about.

what JB was implying with his Disney analogy is that he's obviously a small investor in this project. The article used the word owner which is frankly semantics because a small investor still has some literal equity ownership most likely. The way to handle it is to simply state that, but thats not how he rolls...unfortunately.

If he was trying to keep his interest on the down-low, maybe showing up for a photo op at the construction site and lending his name to the "Jim Boeheim Hall of Fame Lounge" were not the brightest moves?

I love JB, I respect the hell out of JB, I would not want any other coach but JB, but he is one hell of a snarky dude sometimes. I personally laugh at half the stuff he says but if I didn't have the respect for him like I do I would probably think he was a grade A .

If he was trying to keep his interest on the down-low, maybe showing up for a photo op at the construction site and lending his name to the "Jim Boeheim Hall of Fame Lounge" were not the brightest moves?
Sad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom