JB Quote | Syracusefan.com

JB Quote

First thought is "that's short"

Doubt he is happy about it. Lets hope the competitive spirit keeps him at the helm for the first few ACC seasons.

I think he's being political, which he should be. But at home, his family may have him in restraints! He and Coach K are best friends and HATE playing each other. They never schedule a game during the regular season.

It's a press release, no a news article. The main coaches each get 2-3 sentences. Those sentences were probably written for them by a PR flak.

It's a press release, no a news article. The main coaches each get 2-3 sentences. Those sentences were probably written for them by a PR flak.

yes, this was probably written by someone else. When has Boeheim phrased anything like "In the ever-changing landscape of college athletics..."? Just doesn't sound like the way he speaks.

Let me translate. "This sucks. We are a northeastern school that has no desire to play those hillbillies."

Yep. It's the "company" line, for sure. I think we're looking at a couple more seasons for JB and then he'll pack it in. He won't throw Hop to the wolves in the middle of all this and he probably wants to take his best shot at another NC with the full cupboard he now has. It's all good...hopefully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom