JB Talks about the SI article | Syracusefan.com

JB Talks about the SI article

No one could have told him that because no one knows that. Really. Not exactly a statement like last year is my last. I really think the only way to settle this is Boeheim vs Hopkins vs Syverud inside a steel cage with Wildhack as special guest referee at WrestleMania.

So it's not an actual deal he will necessarily go along with. As in there is a possibility of power playing the Chancellor and AD.

The team better come out ready to play tomorrow. If we look inept offensively (again) to start the game then it could be fair to say that Boeheim is more worried about his image and portrayal in the media rather than getting them ready to play Duke. That would be unfortunate.

The team better come out ready to play tomorrow. If we look inept offensively (again) to start the game then it could be fair to say that Boeheim is more worried about his image and portrayal in the media rather than getting them ready to play Duke. That would be unfortunate.
Because he read an article that I read in 2 minutes and made a 3 sentence statement about it when he got a call. Come on sobe so you are better than this.

Because he talked on the phone with Bud for a few minutes? I think it's fair to say you're not the biggest JB fan, and I don't necessarily disagree with some of the thoughts you have expressed, but this isn't your best effort.

Because he read an article that I read in 2 minutes and made a 3 sentence statement about it when he got a call. Come on sobe so you are better than this.

Why does he freaking care so much? It takes effort and energy to combat this stuff. Energy that could be spent elsewhere. Why are you offended so much?! He's not your father.

Why does he freaking care so much? It takes effort and energy to combat this stuff. Energy that could be spent elsewhere. Why are you offended so much?! He's not your father.
Yeah, those five minutes he spent on this would probably have meant a bunch more wins if he'd spent them at practice.

No one could have told him that because no one knows that. Really. Not exactly a statement like last year is my last. I really think the only way to settle this is Boeheim vs Hopkins vs Syverud inside a steel cage with Wildhack as special guest referee at WrestleMania.

Special guest referee would have to be Bernie Fine. Shock and awe factor. He hits them both with a chair and announces that he in fact will take over the program.

I can't believe some people around here trust Thamel. He's had a negative view on the SU AD going on 10 years. This isn't new. As far as Boeheim goes, I'm sure Bud called him to question him. Is he supposed to hang up on him?

I'm not offended and he isn't related to me. Connecting him commenting on an article to our offensive output against Duke is ridiculous in my opinion. He cares because he is sensitive, I would think you of all people could relate to that.

I can't believe some people around here trust Thamel. He's had a negative view on the SU AD going on 10 years. This isn't new. As far as Boeheim goes, I'm sure Bud called him to question him. Is he supposed to hang up on him?
If Bud ever called me I would hang up on him right after I told him to go you know what himself.

If Bud ever called me I would hang up on him right after I told him to go you know what himself.

Writers like Thamel are a prime example why the general population is losing trust in the media.

Special guest referee would have to be Bernie Fine. Shock and awe factor. He hits them both with a chair and announces that he in fact will take over the program.
I was actually thinking Syverud takes a double power bomb through the Spanish announcers table and is out of it. Boeheim and Hopkins roll back into the ring and Hopkins is about to finish him when Wildhack hits Hopkins from behind with the 2003 national championship trophy and Boeheim gets the cover. Wilhack raises Boeheim's hand and says he is the only man that can bring one of these back to central New York.

Thamel lived on my floor sophomore year in Watson. My roommate new him fairly well. He seemed nice enough.

Writers like Thamel are a prime example why the general population is losing trust in the media.
I hope that's sarcasm.

What??? :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom