JB tweets | Syracusefan.com

JB tweets

While Brent waits for Dino to speak, it seems one of our coaches is using his platform, and name to speak on injustice. Perhaps this has more potential impact than anything Dino does say in the future. I believe JB’s voice is one that a lot of people could use to hear from as well. Many CNY residents could use his perspective.

While Brent waits for Dino to speak, it seems one of our coaches is using his platform, and name to speak on injustice. Perhaps this has more potential impact than anything Dino does say in the future. I believe JB’s voice is one that a lot of people could use to hear from as well. Many CNY residents could use his perspective.

I think JB's words are more important than anything Dino is going to say. When white men with influence begin advocating for racial equity and change maybe the message will begin to be heard.

This is a time where white folks need to stand up and be counted and everyone in a position of leadership needs to lead in the right direction.

I understand the calls for all leaders to speak up now. I also understand why not all feel their voices are necessary.

Screenshot_20200607-215619~4.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom