JBA and Sy | Syracusefan.com

JBA and Sy

Cuse44

Walk On
I don’t think many of us ‘fans’ understand how critical teammates like JBA and Sy are to keeping a team together. How many times did these guys pull a guy ahead of them on the depth chart aside for support and ‘counseling’ on the court and who knows how many times off the court. Going to miss both of them!

How many times did these guys pull a guy ahead of them on the depth chart aside for support and ‘counseling’ on the court and who knows how many times off the court.
I don’t know. Is it a lot?

This is also why I think it's important Red was the hire, the staff is mostly intact and that I really hope we make sure Quadir is a big part of the team going forward as he can carry that torch.

Maybe they don't want to just be good teammates any more?

I don't think anyone that comes off the bench next year will have anything guaranteed it should be pretty tough competition to stay in the rotation especially for the 6-8 guys who still want 20 mins per game.

I don’t think many of us ‘fans’ understand how critical teammates like JBA and Sy are to keeping a team together. How many times did these guys pull a guy ahead of them on the depth chart aside for support and ‘counseling’ on the court and who knows how many times off the court. Going to miss both of them!
Sure.

But we've missed the tourney the past two years so will take the gamble that those scholarships can go to bigger contributors and Autry can ensure a good program culture.

Let the walk-ons/coaching staff do the counseling and sideline therapy. Let the scholarship players worry about getting in the game and playing.

I love JBA and Sy but their services are no longer needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom