JB's Full Presser after Colgate | Syracusefan.com

JB's Full Presser after Colgate

JB doesn't seem particularly pleased with JC yikes

He also doesn't seem pleased with those who think he needs to play more players.

Then a little political sidebar.

This was midseason form.

Clearly hears the chatter regarding fans frustration...

Also he apparently got into it with Axe today during their weekly discussion.

I get that Coach is a curmudgeon and that's fine, but when a reporter asks a question, the answer 'did you watch the game? Well, then you dont need to ask that question' is just not necessary.

The reporter has a job to to do and is asking for the coach's insight, opinion and perspective. I watched the game, and I saw Carey play poorly but I'm not the one taking questions at a press conference specifically for my expert insight.

Also - does he not think that investigating whether or not the POTUS may or may not have abused the power of his office for his own political advantage is not something that should be investigated? As he said, there are lots of other important issues on the table but this one is pretty important as well.

Lastly - why are they asking the basketball coach about the situation on campus that he has no responsibility for? Ask the chancellor, ask somebody in student affairs. I'd like to hear about the game. Thats why I'm watching this.

Clearly hears the chatter regarding fans frustration...

Also he apparently got into it with Axe today during their weekly discussion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom