JB's Presser after Bona | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Bona

Jb shouldnt have waited till the half to make an adjustment to stop one kid from torching us. Horrible first half coaching on his part. He was more asleep then the crowd.

I’m sure their best player wasn’t on the scouting report and JB never brought up guarding him until half. I swear our fans are nuts.

He was seeeeeething
He didn't really seem like it to me. I was actually a bit surprised he wasn't more cranky. Other than a ridiculously short presser, I thought Jimmy was on pretty good behavior just coming off a tough defeat like that particularly with the refs so involved in the game.

He didn't really seem like it to me. I was actually a bit surprised he wasn't more cranky. Other than a ridiculously short presser, I thought Jimmy was on pretty good behavior just coming off a tough defeat like that particularly with the refs so involved in the game.

No...he was seeething.

I have to say the refs tonight reminded me of Higgins and Burr. Really took me back. The feeling of anger and helplessness really is crippling.

And Battle's shooting reminding me of John Starks in the Finals.

Bonnies is a good team. But we shouldn't be losing to them on our own floor or only score 57 points in 45 minutes.

Why do reporters ask about officating in any sport? If a coach responds he gets censored by league offices. Yeah its a story but an answer only gets the coach in trouble / punished.

A good reason why reporters ask hoping for a reaction, JB isn’t dumb and knows that too. Sometimes silence can speak volumes.

JB makes out ok, but the university has to pay a 20% tax on any salaries over 1 million. It will cost them $500,000 between Babers and Boeheim.

Why do reporters ask about officating in any sport? If a coach responds he gets censored by league offices. Yeah its a story but an answer only gets the coach in trouble / punished.

“Sooooo...what’s your point”?

Signed,
Every media member ever!

Not. Jim made the adjustment at the half. Second half we shaded him. First half we didnt.

Do you really think JB didn’t do anything until half? Honest question

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom