JB's Presser after Clemson | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Clemson

Man, Ive been waiting seemingly forever for this! Why did it take so much longer after this game? Cant wait to see what he says... Probably starts with "I think..." as he sets the water cup down...I'm not sure about much else. I hope the reporters grow a pair, and ask good questions, Donna included. lol

Man, Ive been waiting seemingly forever for this! Why did it take so much longer after this game? Cant wait to see what he says... Probably starts with "I think..." as he sets the water cup down...I'm not sure about much else. I hope the reporters grow a pair, and ask good questions, Donna included. lol
Well that didn't happen

Well that didn't happen

You're right, other than how I expected it to start, lol. The media is weak. In politics they dont have to think and have their marching orders questions to ask. In sports where there isnt as much of an agenda in smaller games(unlike Bonnie Bernstein with the guy in her ear telling her what to ask Roy after the title belt game) and a smidge of creativity/cajones is useful, it was sadly lacking in this, like in many of them of late.

That presser would have been more of a letdown than the game, if the game hadnt been so putrid. Nearly worthless.

Last edited:
How bout a question like:
1. Coach so since you got out rebounded did you try to make any adjustments during a TO to combat thier dominance on the boards?
2. Coach, you mentioned Elijah can't go by anyone. Is that normal for a 3rd year player who started every game for you to be so one dimensional ( yes I said 3rd year, He has been playing a practicing with a D-1 program for 3 years.) And if he can't is he that much better then anyone he goes against in practice? Hint Braswell
3. Coach A few games ago you mentioned that Frank will play then said unless he has like 3 more bad games. So will Frank continue to play at this point?
I could come up with more but whats the point. Kudos to the one reporter who mentioned something about being up at half time of these games and losing. He fluffed that off in typical JB style. Yes I support this team and will continue to do so but this is tough to watch. And of course as I type this L'ville is up on UVA. But hey at least that is an entertaining game.

Did he say we just didn't hit shots or not? Just give me the point in the vid so I can skip to it.

Did he say we just didn't hit shots or not? Just give me the point in the vid so I can skip to it.
I beleive it was the :01 second mark where he blamed it on rebounding

So who recruited all the 190 pound toothpick bigs who can't rebound?

was it just me or did we throw in the towel a bit early ? i know we had foul issues but from the 2 minute mark we never intentionally stopped play and sent them to the line. i could be wrong. i was watching lax too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom