JBs Presser After Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JBs Presser After Duke

That was a good move by K and you can’t argue with the results. In the stats book, it will go down as Jones shutting down Battle.

But I thought Tyus mostly got the shots he wanted(and I think Boeheim said that).

He missed a couple wide open 3’s. He got in the lane for some floaters that just didn’t quite drop. He went hard to the basket in transition and missed while going a million miles an hour(he usually makes those).

It didn’t feel like he was struggling to function or get shots that he could make. He just wasn’t quite getting makable shots to drop. One open 3, 2 floaters, and a layup and he’s got 25. Could’ve easily happened.
I hear what you are saying, but could be that Jones disrupted Tyus just enough to result in what we saw. Including arm grabbing, etc...

The depth of emotion in this presser was unbelievable. Coach know that we always have your back! May the Jimenez family find peace and solace in the days ahead. May the Boeheims find the same. It doesn’t matter who we are or what we do...in the end we are all dust.

Coach K thank you for your beautiful and emotional thoughts.

I will enjoy JB for the rest of the time we have him. A total human.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom