JB's Presser after Miami | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Miami

The last thing he should be worried about right now is where the acct, we played basically a home game today and couldn't get it done.

I don't disagree with him but to go that route (more of a detour) in a presser to point that out seemed interesting to say the least.

JB didn't say anything that wasn't true.

The ACCT is better suited for big cities with lots of media (NYC, ATL, DC, etc...)

Greensboro is like Orchard Park. You get off the exit, and there's a stadium and a parking lot, and that's about it.

JB didn't say anything that wasn't true.

The ACCT is better suited for big cities with lots of media (NYC, ATL, DC, etc...)

Greensboro is like Orchard Park. You get off the exit, and there's a stadium and a parking lot, and that's about it.
And he's talking about the league having exposure to recruits. It's an easy argument to win for JB

Have you ever been to Greensboro? ;)
Yes...and to say it's a one-horse town would be an insult to one-horse towns.
It's a fine Southern city about an hour away from Charlotte, but it no longer has any business hosting an event like the ACCT.
This conference is now more big time than ever. Wistfully reflecting on tournaments past is like longing for the days of sock hops in good ol' Mayberry RFD. We've outgrown that situation, time to act like it!

I happened to be down there the day Aunt Bea died.
The lead story on the 11PM newscasts in Raleigh-Durham.
"Good evening...Aunt Bea is dead."
IMG_5083.JPG

The bubble is a variable, you cannot judge last years team to this years team. It's irrelevant, the only thing you can do is compare the bubble teams to each other.

This year we are better than the bubble teams, last year we were better than the bubble teams.

Wow...Boeheim really pleading/begging to the committee. I don't know it that's a good look or not.
or the old man throwing the bowl of peas with the "i don't give a hoot " comments

I didn't see it as "begging" to the Committee, but rather reviewing facts. JB may have some coaching flaws at times during a game, however, he knows what is going on overall in college hoops probably more than most coaches. The four letter word was the only bad part of that presser in my opinion.

Sounds like a guy who is done this year and doesn't want to be if it means NIT is his final game coached.

Isn't he hellbent on not coaching against Jimmy Jr. next year too?

Sounds like a guy who is done this year and doesn't want to be if it means NIT is his final game coached.

Isn't he hellbent on not coaching against Jimmy Jr. next year too?
he should take the cornell job. pile up some wins without the stress.
(ps. i expect quite the reception our next game in greensboro)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom