JB's Presser after NC State | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after NC State

Everyone did do an unbelievable job!!!!! Except Marek - he needs to finish better. Agreed, JB!

Love the comment about the 2:45 mark. "They're get hit down there, but they don't call that. They just call it at the other end" He didn't go all Mike Brey but hey at least he made the point. Frustrating to watch the BS calls but then again thats the only reason I'm here right now taking out my frustrations the only was I can. If I could I buy Mike Eades and/or Michael Stephens a beer and spill it on the bar and say my bad I traveled or hey didn't you see me get bumped

Love the comment about the 2:45 mark. "They're get hit down there, but they don't call that. They just call it at the other end" He didn't go all Mike Brey but hey at least he made the point. Frustrating to watch the BS calls but then again thats the only reason I'm here right now taking out my frustrations the only was I can. If I could I buy Mike Eades and/or Michael Stephens a beer and spill it on the bar and say my bad I traveled or hey didn't you see me get bumped

Better if you spill the beer on them. Oops. :rolleyes:

Shortest press conference in how long? I'm guessing shorter ones exist, but I don't recall the last one.

Oddly(for how short it was, due to him walking off abrubtly), most of what JB said sounded optimistic, more praise for the team then talking down anyone.

Some fans got the "ran out of gas" they want Coach to acknowledge, just not about the players they'd like it addressed to.

And for the 2nd time recently, he did make a point to address the officiating.

I’d say disappointed rather than defeated. It was quite obvious by his remarks that losing Hughes tonight in the manner in which we did was along the lines of “our you fricking kidding me.” It’s never happened in his 44 years of coaching...’a 1st time for everything.’ The way NC State plays, you could tell, at least in his mind, it’s definitely a different game (and likely outcome) withHughes had he been healthy, as he thrives in these types.

Last edited:
Quincy didn’t disappear. Your guards stopped looking for him.
What is wrong with him. JB is out of line with that comment. Makes me sick.

I think he meant on the boards...Quincy was killing on the offensive glass early
Said he ran out of gas. No mention of his 16 and 10. Disappeared at the end.

What is wrong with him. JB is out of line with that comment. Makes me sick.

you didn’t listen to it? He praised Q up and down and said he ran out of gas and isn’t used to playing that much. There wasn’t an iota of negativity. And Q did not show the effort and activity of the boards as he had been.

fouls were 21 to 19. ft's 27 -28 .we call that a screw job now ?

I’m over it already. I have Greg Robinson to thank. He essentially eliminated my soul when it comes to SU sports.
Man... certain games just linger for me and this qualifies.

Great avatar. Shack was the man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom