JB's Presser after ND | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after ND

Not really a criticism but this is the first time I've watched a presser and thought to myself "I'm listening to an old man speak." I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else but it just hit me that Boeheim is really old.

“the team is practicing better

>everyone contributed today,

>we're shooting better,

>Frank is getting better

>Marek is shooting very well in practice but didn't get the looks today and he's going to get into foul trouble due to his weight vs. bigger players

>Paschal had the ball today and he's he's got to make something happen with it - he's got to get better knowing what to do with the ball and scoring.”

GOSU :)

Last edited:
“the team is practicing better

>everyone contributed today,

>we're shooting better,

>Frank is getting better

>Marek is shooting very well in practice but didn't get the looks today and he's going to get into foul trouble due to his weight vs. bigger players

>Paschal had the ball today and he's he's got to make something happen with it - he's got get better knowing what to do with the ball and scoring.”

GOSU :)
This subject is already found in JB post game presser thread, which is posted by OX and staff following each game. Just fyi.

He’s in year 5, I’m not going to hold my breath.
Based on consistent recent comments from JB and his reduced playing time, it seems to me that JB has come to a similar conclusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom