JB's Presser after Saint Rose | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Saint Rose

The last comment contradicts what he said when Frank fouled out of tournament Vs Michigan State

he said with battle having ball it’s easier

The last comment contradicts what he said when Frank fouled out of tournament Vs Michigan State

he said with battle having ball it’s easier
Maybe with all the options we apparently have this year and the lack thereof last year, both are true in the time frame in which the statements were made.
1540556150268.gif

The NBA guys pointed that out and this was his chance to prove them wrong.

That is ridiculous that JB has to hold a press conference after an exhibition game.

I understand the need for these to be ticketed events to reduce the per game cost on season tickets thats OK but I wouldn't even stream these things.

Makes the season too long mentally to give them any importance. I don't want anyone who played well feeling any better about themselves than they would after practice.

Not sure anybody said he had to hold a press conference. Then again, they are competing for people's attention and entertainment dollar. Mine might be guaranteed, but others are not.

Agree that playing well in an exhibition is not a predictor of future performance in real games, and neithe ris playing bad.

Hope your rant made you feel better. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom