JB's Presser after UVa | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after UVa

One of the best of all-time. He laid his heart out there more than I've seen in who knows how long. A somber PC, which was tough, as it seems that this may be his last go at it.

Absolutely love that he gave credit to Hop and Gmac for the change to the offense in the second half. Well done coach!

tumblr_nojx711Gmw1t8asz9o1_400.gif

I think he was referring to we are Syracuse and sobecuse. God love them. If he had said and apparently I only go to my kids high school games he would have of been referring to Francis.

He's right though, kind of boring on this site after a big win, but a loss would have generated far more interesting threads. Crazy, but interesting. And yes, I'd have been right in the middle of them.

Loved the press conference and all the positivity no one deserves more respect or or praise for the coaching job he's done this year and over his career. That being said with all the love he dished out today coach had to find a way to rip Robbey - no chance we get those 2 at the end. LOL he could have let those missed freethrows go. It's not like we have ever been hurt by players missing freethrows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom