JB's Presser after Va Tech | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Va Tech

JB kept saying "when we go down there and play them" referring to Virginia Tech. Just a mistake? I don't see that on the schedule.
Not on the schedule. Of course, to prove us all wrong, we'll end up playing them in the ACC tourney and then March Madness. :)

JB kept saying "when we go down there and play them" referring to Virginia Tech. Just a mistake? I don't see that on the schedule.

It's funny to think that JB doesn't know the schedule. We have a home-to-home with Georgia Tech, not Virginia Tech. On the other hand, JB takes one game at a time, and his whole and only focus is on winning the one game before him (this is to the great consternation of some on this board who wish he would develop talent in the ooc schedule), so in some ways I am not surprised.

"i don't know what we're gonna do ..it's up in the air ..no nothing no nothing right now."

jb on sidibe.

It's funny to think that JB doesn't know the schedule. We have a home-to-home with Georgia Tech, not Virginia Tech. On the other hand, JB takes one game at a time, and his whole and only focus is on winning the one game before him (this is to the great consternation of some on this board who wish he would develop talent in the ooc schedule), so in some ways I am not surprised.
Home and home games with Wake, UVA, Pitt and BC. He must have mistaken UVA for VaTech.

These reporters are really bad...Coach when VT made that run in the second half how important was it to have tyus and frank out there? Uh, is that a joke question? Those dudes have probably played basically every minute for a month...

The oshae attacking question was equally pathetic.

These reporters are really bad...Coach when VT made that run in the second half how important was it to have tyus and frank out there? Uh, is that a joke question? Those dudes have probably played basically every minute for a month...

The oshae attacking question was equally pathetic.

Agreed, not the best press conference on the part of the media. I have the sense that JB really likes this team. They really go after it defensively, and especially after last year, that must please JB. Also, Buzz is no slouch. To beat a really well coached VT team has to be gratifying to the coach of a team that had low expectations. I'd want to ask a question that tempts JB to give this team a compliment. Not that he would do that.

Agreed, not the best press conference on the part of the media. I have the sense that JB really likes this team. They really go after it defensively, and especially after last year, that must please JB. Also, Buzz is no slouch. To beat a really well coached VT team has to be gratifying to the coach of a team that had low expectations. I'd want to ask a question that tempts JB to give this team a compliment. Not that he would do that.
You are right. He'd just say some version of "We've still got a lot of work to do."

As awful as those questions from the media were after this game, I'm glad they media is finally mic'd up so that we can hear the questions in the first place. SUball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom