JB's Presser after Va Tech | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Va Tech

Our offense sucked so badly that our D did too(x2)... Schedule sucked because of TV... Donna's usual softball, Paschal on D had nothing, Marek can't play on center long, we're not a pressing team...did I miss anything?

So he says things that make no sense to me.

"We tried to penetrate and dish.". When, by who?

"We can't pass the ball to the 5 on the pick and roll.". So why do we keep running that play?

Uggghhh

After thinking things over, I dont mind this presser so much. JB really kept it together, and I don't really expect any great answers under those circumstances. That said, I was kind of hoping for some entertaining replies like he used to do in the past.

Finding positive things wasnt exactly easy for me last night, but for what it's worth, I'm impressed that Frank seems like a well-spoken young man especially if you remember how he was painted on here in the past. I dont mind JB mentioning the scheduling, but I liked Frank tipping his hat to VT and staying positive after such a tough loss.

And like the whole car wreck analogy, part of me is debating on whether I should seek out what Buzz had to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom