JB's Presser after Virginia | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Virginia

So when we discuss talent... Probably one of the two. most impactful players on the court tonight was Clark. Originally a 3 star recruit ranked in the mid 300s.

So when we discuss talent... Probably one of the two. most impactful players on the court tonight was Clark. Originally a 3 star recruit ranked in the mid 300s.

Total joke. And apparently you “can’t get by him” according to Boeheim. I think he was also the leading rebounder in the game. What does that say about our guys..embarrassing

Total joke. And apparently you “can’t get by him” according to Boeheim. I think he was also the leading rebounder in the game. What does that say about our guys..embarrassing

I think recruiting is the least of our problems especially if we had an offensive system.
I’ve seen enough of Bennett to know he would take our guys and win 25-27 games. Our guys can shoot and score. They just aren’t in a system that highlights there strengths. Instead we are shooting off balance 27 footers where they are making layups and getting jumpers off multiple passes.

We may be able to shoot... we cant get open

They have guys that can shoot. Last night they took a ton of bad shots. Girard was pulling from 30. Buddy never got his feet set. Elijah was bad as well.

Clark is their version of hoWash

I think recruiting is the least of our problems especially if we had an offensive system.
I’ve seen enough of Bennett to know he would take our guys and win 25-27 games. Our guys can shoot and score. They just aren’t in a system that highlights there strengths. Instead we are shooting off balance 27 footers where they are making layups and getting jumpers off multiple passes.
We don’t scheme guys open. Period.

I wasn’t alluding to recruiting. It was more about heart and playing hard. Zero excuse to let a 5’9 nobody dominate in every aspect of the game.

Hard to teach a player what to do against intense man to man defense when you only teach zone in practice.

So the ten+ years they have played basketball in M2M and against M2M up until their arrival at SU have had no impact on them? And M2M is the only defense they have seen in any college game they have ever played in.
They arrive here with their minds a blank sheet?

So the ten+ years they have played basketball in M2M and against M2M up until their arrival at SU have had no impact on them? And M2M is the only defense they have seen in any college game they have ever played in.
They arrive here with their minds a blank sheet?
Townie you truly have no shame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom