Jeff Goodman's updated freshman rankings... | Syracusefan.com

Jeff Goodman's updated freshman rankings...

From Article:

The Orange floor leader has moved into the top spot for a variety of reasons. Jabari Parker and Julius Randle have struggled lately, and Ennis has also quarterbacked his team to an undefeated record.

Me bad...moved from my post...arbitragegls--sorry Jekelish (see end of post)

ESPNinsider rates the top freshman each week...Ennis has now moved to #1. Here is (with slight changes to allow to be repeated) what is said about Ennis:

1. Tyler Ennis, PG, Syracuse Orange
6-foot-2, 180 pounds

The Orange floor leader has moved into the top spot. Ennis has quarterbacked his team to an undefeated record. Ennis runs the team, takes care of the ball, makes his teammates better and picks when to score. Ennis ranks third in the nation in assist-turnover ratio, averaged 11.5 points and seven assists in a pair of wins against Virginia Tech and North Carolina.

“He may not blow you away, but the kid is a winner. Ennis is a pure point guard who makes everyone better.” -- ACC assistant coach

This week: Monday at Boston College; Saturday vs. Pittsburgh

Also as indicated in my last post that news is on the way-- there is good stuff brewing in the upcoming NCAA meetings that will directly effect the Power 5. Additionally there is some movement on ACC Network, ACC football scheduling, Maryland and scheduling. I will bring you up-to-date once my whisper grows louder...ALL GOOD.

It's Good to be 'Cuse!!...The Order of the 'Cuse Orange

Last edited:
Everyone at ESPN hates Syracuse and has an agenda.

Oh, he's number one? ....nevermind.