Jerami Grant: 7'3" wing, 8"11' reach, 3.75% body fat | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant: 7'3" wing, 8"11' reach, 3.75% body fat

3.75% body fat? Does he have a 70 inch vertical too?

Are they still in the process of doing the strength and agility drills or did Grant not participate in them? I can't imagine he would sit them out, but I only see 0's next to his name.

Are they still in the process of doing the strength and agility drills or did Grant not participate in them? I can't imagine he would sit them out, but I only see 0's next to his name.

He didn't do the athletic drills. My guess is that his agent thinks he could only underwhelm since everyone already perceives him as one of the top 5 athletes in this class.

And yeah, the NBA doesn't measure body fat % the way that you're supposed to. That's been known for years.

He didn't do the athletic drills. My guess is that his agent thinks he could only underwhelm since everyone already perceives him as one of the top 5 athletes in this class.

And yeah, the NBA doesn't measure body fat % the way that you're supposed to. That's been known for years.
Crap, I was more curious about that than all of the measurement stuff. I can understand why he would be advised to skip it. One article suggested GM's don't pay attention to it anyway, and, like you said, Grant could probably only hurt his perception.

his greatest strength is how hard he competes at the end of games. he despises loings

his greatest strength is how hard he competes at the end of games. he despises loings

Yes, just like his brother who scored about 13 points in 45 seconds at the end of that Louisville game.

21. Oklahoma City Thunder: SF Jerami Grant (Syracuse): With one of the league's most well-rounded rosters, the Thunder can pretty much go with a pure "best player available" approach here. Grant has a phenomenal combination of size and athleticism, and the Thunder could bring him along slowly while he works his way towards reaching his full potential.
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/17124810-new-user-event

Jerami will be missed this coming season. He has great low post moves as it is because he's too quick for most of the guys his size. Last season, if he caught the ball in the block, it was an almost certainty that he would put it in the bucket or get to the line. If he had a jumper, he'd be a top 7 pick, no doubt.