Jerami Grant headed to the Big East | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant headed to the Big East

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
It was down to 2 teams only a couple days ago. I gotta think it's Rutgers. At Notre Dame, Brey will likely red shirt him, as he does with nearly his whole roster. Dad must not have heard about that yet, for them to suddenly surface. If SU was out of the mix just a couple days ago, I don't think that we're getting him, unless Dad finally realized that Rutgers will always be terrible, and that nobody gets drafted high off a crap team.

It was down to 2 teams only a couple days ago. I gotta think it's Rutgers. At Notre Dame, Brey will likely red shirt him, as he does with nearly his whole roster. Dad must not have heard about that yet, for them to suddenly surface. If SU was out of the mix just a couple days ago, I don't think that we're getting him, unless Dad finally realized that Rutgers will always be terrible, and that nobody gets drafted high off a crap team.

Doesn't Grant's brother play for ND?

ESPN Insider indicates that Grant and brother just started talking about playing together...why just now who knows. At any rate, Brey did not go after Grant until several wings turned ND down. Now we are faced with a prospect whose brother plays at ND and are talking about playing together. Odds are not good for 'Cuse...but then Cavanaugh remains out there as he was at ND this past weekend...and they probably don't need both and Grant is rated quite a bit highter.

Rutgers would be best place to play early, and lose early.

Here is At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. view as of this morning...note At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. feels it is Rutgers in the lead and that it has been shaky with 'Cuse recently:

by Evan Daniels

"DeMatha Catholic head coach Mike Jones tweeted that his star forward Jerami Grant has narrowed his list down to Syracuse, Rutgers, and Notre Dame. While that is I am sure true, our sources indicate this is a battle between Rutgers and Syracuse. This has been a wild ride for Grant who seemingly has had a different two or three schools at the top of his list. Now however it might be Rutgers who holds the slightest of leads. The Scarlet Knights made up a ton of ground in August, and things with Syracuse have been shaky as of late. Getting everybody in the family, and be very clear this is a Grant family decision and nobody else, has been a bit of a challenge, but the gun to the head guess is Rutgers, though that is far from a guarantee, and as always is subject to change without notice."

Syracuse, Notre Dame and Rutgers (in order of appearance) will conduct in-home visits with ESPNU 100 SF Jerami Grant (Hyattsville, Md./DeMatha) beginning Friday and by all accounts, any of them could land him. In a recruitment filled with twists and turns, Grant released a final three on Wednesday and seemingly out of the blue came Notre Dame, where his brother Jerian is a sophomore.

To read more you need to have ESPN Insider

DeMatha coach tweets that Syracuse is in final 3 for Jerami Grant

oh great one, if an ESPN insider, can we cut and paste...or quote...is that permissable?

That can't be right, according to that 17 year old twits Twiiter or whatever, he was annoucning yesterday or today. This goes to show don't believe in this kid - a wannabee writer.

What does Evan Daniels mean that things have been shaky with Syracuse as of late?

AdamZagoria Adam Zagoria

Jim Boeheim & Adrian Autry of Syracuse will also be at DeMatha today for jerami Grant

AdamZagoria Adam Zagoria

Grant has home visits this wknd with all 3 Big East schoola on his list

That can't be right, according to that 17 year old twits Twiiter or whatever, he was annoucning yesterday or today. This goes to show don't believe in this kid - a wannabee writer.
In fairness this was supposed to be over the kid is just getting pulled to many directions now. In all honesty I feel bad for Jermai