Jerami Grant to decide in next week-10 days | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant to decide in next week-10 days

Cuse4

Scout Team
Down to Rutgers, Syracuse, Maryland, Virginia Tech, N.C. State and Oklahoma ... based on his Coach's quote, it sounds like we are the school he is referring to ... “He’s definitely got pro potential,” Jones said. “Wherever he decides to go, he wants a coaching staff that’s proven in preparing players for the next level. He needs to get stronger and tighten up his perimeter skills to be able to play after college, but that’s what he’s looking for now.” ... http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/08/29/jerami-grant-close-to-deciding/#more-56754

Th3 Hype on the Rutgers board, who has pretty good AAU connections, thinks it'll be us over NC State in the end.

I think this kid's going to be a stud down the line.

Hope it's not another Julius Hodge deal. Then again, the ACC has enough scandals going on right now they can't afford another school getting caught with a payoff. ;-)

I really hope he chooses Syracuse. It has been too long since the last commit, and he has the feel of a Syracuse forward.

good get if we land him ... at least a 2-3 yr guy whose game will benefit more defensively early in his career ... would like to see a wing span on him, his arms are ridiculously long

Down to Rutgers, Syracuse, Maryland, Virginia Tech, N.C. State and Oklahoma ... based on his Coach's quote, it sounds like we are the school he is referring to ... “He’s definitely got pro potential,” Jones said. “Wherever he decides to go, he wants a coaching staff that’s proven in preparing players for the next level. He needs to get stronger and tighten up his perimeter skills to be able to play after college, but that’s what he’s looking for now.” ... http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/08/29/jerami-grant-close-to-deciding/#more-56754

This has gotta be good news for the Orange.

Also -- How the hell did Rutgers make the list?

Hope it's not another Julius Hodge deal. Then again, the ACC has enough scandals going on right now they can't afford another school getting caught with a payoff. ;-)
There's no need for that. His dad isn't suffering for money. That's why Oklahoma is on the list - legacy.

It would really sting not to receive a commitment from Grant at this point... anyone have an idea when Layman is visiting? A 2012 class of Coleman, Grant, and Layman wouldnt suck...

I think Oklahoma is a dark horse just for the fact thats where his dad went. With that said however it's hard to ell because the Grant brothers spread out when picking a college his oldest brother Jerai went to Clemson and the middle brother Jerian to ND.

it would really really suck if he goes elsewhere..gotta believe hes ours though

Like I have said for months now, it's a battle between SU, NC St, and Va Tech. We have been in good shape for a while but anything can happen late.

Like I have said for months now, it's a battle between SU, NC St, and Va Tech. We have been in good shape for a while but anything can happen late.
I would really add Oklahoma in there if I where you. His dad is a pretty big influence

Greg have some faith.
lol I would love to it just scares me that he was going to head to OK but after Chapel left everything opened back up. I am trying to not spill everything (and no I am not certain where he is going yet) I know a few things just because of my co worker and I like having the inside scoop on Dematha it's about the only thing I am good for recruiting wise.

lol I would love to it just scares me that he was going to head to OK but after Chapel left everything opened back up. I am trying to not spill everything (and no I am not certain where he is going yet) I know a few things just because of my co worker and I like having the inside scoop on Dematha it's about the only thing I am good for recruiting wise.
"Pro potential" is thought by the second bounce of the ball after getting out of the crib.:crazy:

We'll see what happens but I'll be very surprise if he ends up at OU, given the current issues that they've been going through.

The scarey part is that Maryland was out and is now back in... but I believe that SU has a great shot.

Just checked...not a word on MD scout site about Grant...find that interesting...(unless of course their site is as bad as our former site)

Just checked...not a word on MD scout site about Grant...find that interesting...(unless of course their site is as bad as our former site)
The Maryland Rivals site is reporting Grant is visting this weekend and is seriously considering the Terps - his parents would like him close to home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom