Jerami Grant tonight | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant tonight

OrangeYaGladi

2018-19 Iggies Hoops Regular Season/ACC Record
Just an amazing job to play the last 11 minutes with 4 fouls.

The call on his 4th was absolutely brutal. And given the way the game was being officiated, it must have been nearly impossible to stay on the court AND remain aggressive/productive. But Grant actually picked his game UP after the 4th foul.

He was fantastic. Great experience for him learning to play with foul trouble.

He had too. Could not put roberson in that situation.
he had to remain the game, no doubt.

But it would have been very easy to become passive and stop playing hard. Neither happened, obviously.

The call on his 4th was absolutely brutal. And given the way the game was being officiated, it must have been nearly impossible to stay on the court AND remain aggressive/productive. But Grant actually picked his game UP after the 4th foul.

Judging by how he played, he had years of experience in that situation.

Just an absolute stud the last two games. I really think he'll be playing for pay this time next year.

Just an absolute stud the last two games. I really think he'll be playing for pay this time next year.
if he isn't now, he should be.

His effort diving for loose balls in the UNC game was nice to see. Now he has put together another great game with awesome energy. He works really hard. Ultra athletic, but he is earning his stats by going all out.

I was going to make a thread about this myself, and put JB in the title as well. As much as folks say he couldn't put Roberson in, all it would have taken was 1 bad call and he would have had to the rest of the game. A lot of coaches would have taken Grant out, if only shortly, to cement the message of playing with care.

So I want to give JB his due for his faith in Grant, and Grant his due for somehow still managing to play like the Tasmanian Devil after that 4th foul. One of the most clutch performances of the season, if you can expand the word "clutch" to cover over a quarter of the game. Absolutely incredible.

He had too. Could not put roberson in that situation.

Sorry, but I really don't think Roberson is quite ready. The game is just a tad too fast for him. Don't get me wrong, he's going to be awesome for us in a year. This year though we need to pick our spots to get him a few minutes.

Jerami was awesome for 11 minutes last night. I would like to see that same effort for 40.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom