Jerami Grant: Trailblazers | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant: Trailblazers

While he wasn't a raving success as a high volume guy, Detroit is going to miss him as they try and blend all this youth together.
Agreed. However it gives me two side teams to kindve follow and root for. Detroit because of Weaver, and Portland because of Grant. Lillard is one of my favorites to watch and root for too.

That block was so nasty, it makes your face ugly when you see it.

Watch it again and see what happens to your face.
Leonardo Dicaprio Face GIF

From SI's preview: "I'm less enthusiastic about the Blazers adding Jerami Grant than most. I just don't think he's very good..."
There's a lot of people arguing he was just putting up empty stats last year. Obviously a great start for him though, especially considering how much Lillard struggled.

He did some really nice things last night. One, as they were talking about how freakish, long, and athletic he is—had a spectacular putback jam. Later on, he had a tremendous defensive play, taking a charge on a drive at the basket—great, savvy play, and the announcers trumpeted him as that “veteran from Syracuse.” Good moments for him and us.

Jeremi can play. But that and 1 is everything wrong with how the NBA is officiated. Gonzaga guy was just standing there

Jeremi can play. But that and 1 is everything wrong with how the NBA is officiated. Gonzaga guy was just standing there
Yeah, that wasn’t a foul. No advantage gained either way.

Agree the guy had his hands on him and that’s why he puts his arms up like that. Now whether it was a shooting foul or not is the question, continuation is the question

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom