Jerami in street clothes??? | Syracusefan.com

Jerami in street clothes???

said he was dressed warming up earlier? What?

Yeah, just another day in the life... forgot I was an Orange fan for a minute. Carry on

said he was dressed warming up earlier? What?
Well that's good, it's probably not a suspension or anything it that's the case. Hopefully just a minor injury that didn't feel right during warmups and they're deciding not to risk anything.

Or they were told something regarding his eligibility.

Do you think it'd be last minute like that though??? Wouldn't they know about eligibility by now...

Well that's good, it's probably not a suspension or anything it that's the case. Hopefully just a minor injury that didn't feel right during warmups and they're deciding not to risk anything.

I don't know, but if it's some sort of injury, why would he bother taking off the uni... wouldn't he just sit on the bench in his uni?
You'd think that him losing the uniform WOULD indicate some sort of eligibility thing, but who knows...

That was my first thought but I always expect the worst when it comes to this team and the off the court bs.

well the NCAA was just down the road at colgate the other day, and well....we are not kentucky

I don't know, but if it's some sort of injury, why would he bother taking off the uni... wouldn't he just sit on the bench in his uni?
You'd think that him losing the uniform WOULD indicate some sort of eligibility thing, but who knows...
I don't know. If he told JB that he couldn't go, why would you want him dressed? I really have no idea though. Hopefully it's nothing

I don't know. If he told JB that he couldn't go, why would you want him dressed? I really have no idea though. Hopefully it's nothing
See TerryM's post in the other thread; he said that an inside source said the players aren't allowed to talk about the issue...

See TerryM's post in the other thread; he said that an inside source said the players aren't allowed to talk about the issue...
Saw that... :(

Someone at the game said it is a 1 game suspension due to a summer league violation or something along those lines.

and the colgate kid losses a year for 3 church league games...he must have hit a hail mary shot to really piss off Emmert

ROOT TV confirmed that it is not an injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom